Sparklyballs' Repo- Sparkly Stuff In Here

Hi. I am very new to Unraid so please be gentle.. if its not possible to bring up the status display in Krusader, (once closed) is there anyway in the terminal or somewhere to see what is being transferred, ei: if i open Krusader on one computer. start transfer, then go to another computer knowing whats happening in the background..

Cheers..

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, gmac13 said:

if i open Krusader on one computer. start transfer, then go to another computer knowing whats happening in the background..

As long as you don't close the status bar, it will be there on the other computer. Just close the entire tab, it will stay running exactly as it is.

There is no way I know of to determine the status of a transfer after you close the status in the krusader window.

I just installed Amule. Now what am I supposed to enter for the password?

I've tried "password", "root", "admin", my unraid root-password, the value stored in amule.conf, and even "welcome". None of those work.

Edited by thany
3 hours ago, thany said:

Even so, the default password must be known with *someone*, *somewhere*...

Which is why I said amule.  IE: I did a google search and found it buried, installed the app tested it and it worked.  But, @CHBMB is probably correct in stating that this app is deader than dead.  If its doesn't work at all, then let me know so it can be removed from CA

I have installed your yify pop docker and not changed anything (as I do with most dockers) but when I try to use the web gui it just opens a blank page, not sure if I am missing something ior there is more to do but I cant find much info on this regarding UNraid setup.

Correct me if im wrong, im expecting a user interface for this like i get with CP, SAB, Sonar dockers etc

Edited by loady
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, loady said:

is this yify pop working ?? being serviced ?

Because the same thing happens on my system, and its probably not very likely that this app is going to be maintained / fixed, it is going to be removed from the Apps tab...

• 3 weeks later...

My apologies if this is a novice question, but is there a way to make Krusader properly display foreign language characters (e.g., Japanese kanji, Chinese letters, etc.)?  All my files with foreign language characters appear as boxes.

• 3 months later...

Hello!

I'm new two Krusader (and unRAID) and this might be a stupid question. And it might not even be directly related to Krusader. However I have searched the internet to the best of my ability to find an answer with no luck. I also read the manual to Krusader with no luck. So I figured I would start here.

I have a user share called "movies" with split level 2. This share currently spanns across two disks.

When browsing through this share in Krusader as shown in the attached picture, all the individual movie folders on disk1 let me customize its permissions. But all the individual movie folders on disk3 has the permissions grayed out.

Also in the Ownership box, there is a difference that individual movie folders on disk3 have user set to "???" while individual movie folders on disk1 has user set to "nobody", don't know if that is related.

So my question is, why are these permissions grayed out on the individual movie folders on disk3 but no on disk1, and what does it mean? Is there some kind of inheritance going on? If so, how do I control this inheritance and why is it only that way on one of the disks?

All the individual movie folders are transferred to the user share through SMB from a Windows machine.

I'm running unRAID 6.3.5 and the latest Krusader docker.

Thanks.

Krusader.png

• 3 weeks later...

I had Krusader installed on my 6.3.5 server, changed to dual parity, dual cache and added drives and got "Execution Error : Server Error" from my Krusader docker. I uninstalled the Docker and pulled another copy from the repo and got this...

Pulling image: sparklyballs/krusader:latest

IMAGE ID [latest]: Pulling from sparklyballs/krusader.
IMAGE ID [a3ed95caeb02]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 32 B. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete.
IMAGE ID [a4656c904b12]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 63 MB. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete.
IMAGE ID [707a1369b69a]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 70 KB. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete.
IMAGE ID [2dcca790c489]: Pulling fs layer. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete.
IMAGE ID [ae857e8dd13c]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 11 KB. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete.
IMAGE ID [f441328fb96f]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 30 MB. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete.
IMAGE ID [259ad9d9b203]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 74 MB. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete.
IMAGE ID [2f0eb3e910fc]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 217 MB. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete.
IMAGE ID [cad18da7c7ff]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 337 B. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete.
IMAGE ID [5932ac7b31c0]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 120 MB. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete.
Status: Downloaded newer image for sparklyballs/krusader:latest

TOTAL DATA PULLED: 504 MB

Command:
root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name="Krusader" --net="bridge" -e TZ="Europe/London" -e HOST_OS="unRAID" -e "WIDTH"="1420" -e "HEIGHT"="720" -p 8080:8080/tcp -v "/mnt/":"/UNRAID":rw -v "/mnt/user/appdata/kde":"/nobody/.kde":rw sparklyballs/krusader

cd3a2c35910573635821ae3c7d90553e520363c41b2ed0542ef2b74d79b29a19
/usr/bin/docker: Error response from daemon: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint Krusader (3eeb24f1052bd84e8f5ad4e188d712d21c83ff01a87ce33bb924ee106fae8023): Error starting userland proxy: listen tcp 0.0.0.0:8080: bind: address already in use.

The command failed.

Any ideas what action I should take here please? Is it something to do with moving to dual cache?

nas-plex-diagnostics-20171010-1201.zip

• 3 weeks later...

An issue---  Krusader does not work with Firefox 56.0.1.  It does work with Internet Explorer.  When I start the "WebGI" , it opens up the new browser window and then the windows goes black  with a second.   Same issue on both of my servers.  I have attached a portion of the log file from my most recent attempt to use it with Firefox.

I will be trying this again as soon as Firefox is updated.

KrusaderLog.txt

On 10/25/2017 at 11:38 AM, Frank1940 said:

An issue---  Krusader does not work with Firefox 56.0.1.  It does work with Internet Explorer.  When I start the "WebGI" , it opens up the new browser window and then the windows goes black  with a second.   Same issue on both of my servers.  I have attached a portion of the log file from my most recent attempt to use it with Firefox.

KrusaderLog.txt

Same problem with 56.0.2!  Has anyone else seen this?

On 10/25/2017 at 11:38 AM, Frank1940 said:

KrusaderLog.txt

Krusader also works with Chrome.  So the issue is definitely Firefox related.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/21/2017 at 3:30 PM, gmac13 said:

Hi. I am very new to Unraid so please be gentle.. if its not possible to bring up the status display in Krusader, (once closed) is there anyway in the terminal or somewhere to see what is being transferred, ei: if i open Krusader on one computer. start transfer, then go to another computer knowing whats happening in the background..

Cheers..

@gmac13 @richardsim7

Answer found to how to bring back up the file transfer status window in Krusader once you've clicked away.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Help!

Lately when I've moved files between windows in Krusader they just disappear from origin without being moved to destination. Just happend to about 25 of my remuxed movies and I'd hate to have to repeat that process (in addition to identifying the movies). Anyone noticed this and have a fix?

Edit: This is a move from within the same share where all files are located on the array.

Edit2: It's 64 movies :(

Edited by Fredrick
  • Squid locked this topic