Sparklyballs' Repo- Sparkly Stuff In Here

On 2/19/2017 at 8:34 AM, poldim said:

On Krusader, when I initiate a move file transfer, the dialog bar appears at the top to show progress. If I click elsewhere in Krusader, it hides as the krusader comes back to the forefront.  How do I go back to see the status of the transfer?

I'm having the same problem. Anyone know how to get back the transfer status?

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Gico said:

Can't see the content of an unassigned device NTFS flash drive using Krusader.

I can see the content when using Dolphin docker.

Try adding a mapping of /mnt/disks mapped to whatever you choose.  Select "RW: Slave" as the access mode

• 4 weeks later...

hello,

Ive installed Krusader docker - then ive added /mnt and /mnt/disks mapping, but it wont show them at all in krusader UI - i have just some 20gb disk, where i cant go into REAL drives.

In Dolphin are mapping fine - also i can see the "Volume Mappings" in Docker tab.

Where could be the problem? Thanks

5 minutes ago, killeriq said:

hello,

Ive installed Krusader docker - then ive added /mnt and /mnt/disks mapping, but it wont show them at all in krusader UI - i have just some 20gb disk, where i cant go into REAL drives.

In Dolphin are mapping fine - also i can see the "Volume Mappings" in Docker tab.

Where could be the problem? Thanks

There's no mappings in that command that I can see.  /mnt = /unraid would work

And set the mapping to be access mode rw slave.

Fyi dolphin template includes the mappings whereas krusader does not

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Hmm where do i change it?

I did set it via EDIT and set the paths there - same way as in Dolphin.

Krusader (see picture) but after i run it , it just ignores it , seems like

Thanks

EDIT: got it working had to click also EDIT button :) and put the path to both fields

Capture1.JPG

Edited by killeriq
update
6 minutes ago, killeriq said:

hmm thats like Krusader / Linux feature? after all those years cant do multiple windows ? :D

No.  Its because its because the docker doesn't have the "taskbar" displaying which prevents you from bringing it back up....

3 hours ago, Squid said:

Slave mode is used in any docker app when you need to be able to access a volume that is mounted with the unassigned devices plugin. See the docker FAQ.

Thanks for the answer, I will read the docker faq.

I was able to access a volume mounted with the unassigned plugin in Read/Write mode, is that to be expected?

[EDIT] Just read the faq saying:

If you are running unRaid 6.2beta 20+, then you need to adjust your volume mappings mode (usually either RW or Read Only) to be RW:Slave or Read Only:Slave)  (Edit the volume and you'll see the option for the "mode") [/EDIT]

I'm version 6.3.2.

Edited by Hogwind

You will run into problems if the docker service is started before UD mounts the drive without slave mode.

Put it this way. It costs you nothing to enable slave and doesn't have any ill effects of its not being used

19 minutes ago, Squid said:

You will run into problems if the docker service is started before UD mounts the drive without slave mode.

Put it this way. It costs you nothing to enable slave and doesn't have any ill effects of its not being used

Okay, thanks for clearing that up for me. :)

Hi sparklyballs,

Do you think you might be able to take a look at the pull requests I submitted for your HandBrake docker container?

https://github.com/sparklyballs/desktop-dockers/pulls

I tried to keep them independent, but there will be a little bit of conflict resolution that you'll need to do if you decide to take them all. Sorry about that.

BTW, I'll take another pass over the README if everything gets integrated.

• Squid locked this topic