Sparklyballs' Repo- Sparkly Stuff In Here

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Sparkley, I've installed the PhotoShow docker, but it's giving me a 504 Gateway Timeout error every time I try to access the user interface. Well, almost every time - when I first launched the WebUI, it gave me the "create admin account" screen, and I did so, every time since that I've gotten the 504.

Here's my configuration:

g6jOjyE.png

I changed ports to :8082 so that it doesn't conflict with unRAIDs own menu, otherwise it's pretty stock.

I can see where it's possible that having the ../thumbs path as part of the ../Photos path could create some recursive scanning issues (just thought of that), so I can change that, I'm certainly not married to it.

I'm attaching the access.log and photoshow.log from my /config directory - you can see the 504 errors in there, but I'm not knowledgeable enough to know if there's any other useful info in there.

Beyond changing the /thumbs path, is there anything else I should do? I've already uninstall/deleted it once. I can do it again and remove the config info and start from scratch if that would help.

Just for fun, I've refreshed the browser a few times since posting. Now I'm getting an error 502 Bad Gateway. It seems I've gone from slow to bad... :(

Hey Sparkley, I've installed the PhotoShow docker, but it's giving me a 504 Gateway Timeout error every time I try to access the user interface. Well, almost every time - when I first launched the WebUI, it gave me the "create admin account" screen, and I did so, every time since that I've gotten the 504.

Here's my configuration:

g6jOjyE.png

I changed ports to :8082 so that it doesn't conflict with unRAIDs own menu, otherwise it's pretty stock.

I can see where it's possible that having the ../thumbs path as part of the ../Photos path could create some recursive scanning issues (just thought of that), so I can change that, I'm certainly not married to it.

I'm attaching the access.log and photoshow.log from my /config directory - you can see the 504 errors in there, but I'm not knowledgeable enough to know if there's any other useful info in there.

Beyond changing the /thumbs path, is there anything else I should do? I've already uninstall/deleted it once. I can do it again and remove the config info and start from scratch if that would help.

Just for fun, I've refreshed the browser a few times since posting. Now I'm getting an error 502 Bad Gateway. It seems I've gone from slow to bad... :(

I spoke with @Sparklyballs and while he hasn't done much with either container for some time, the linuxserver.io version is the one that is going to be maintained going forward.

First and foremost, can you initially try and install that container and see if you have the same issue? If so, post back on that support thread and we shall see if we can help you!

:)

I spoke with @Sparklyballs and while he hasn't done much with either container for some time, the linuxserver.io version is the one that is going to be maintained going forward.

First and foremost, can you initially try and install that container and see if you have the same issue? If so, post back on that support thread and we shall see if we can help you!

:)

Roger that. I'm swamped right now but will get on that ASAP. Thanks for letting me know. Might be worth mentioning that this one's been deprecated waaaay back there in the OP...

Host path 1 (from looking at the container Path that displays on it) is the /config folder, and would get mounted to something like /mnt/cache/appdata/calibre

Path 2 Is presumably a path to where your library is / will be stored

Thanks...I have trialed and error it and figured it out. Working on adding my library now.

Could I please revive this question?

I installed the aMule container and am getting the same errors in the logfile - and I couldn't find a reply to this question. (Port Forwarding should be ok).

Thank you!

Hi Sparkly, thought I'd take a look at Amule....

Getting some errors..

using existing config
/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/supervisor/options.py:295: UserWarning: Supervisord is running as root and it is searching for its configuration file in default locations (including its current working directory); you probably want to specify a "-c" argument specifying an absolute path to a configuration file for improved security.
'Supervisord is running as root and it is searching '
2015-06-17 21:55:15,154 CRIT Supervisor running as root (no user in config file)
2015-06-17 21:55:15,154 WARN Included extra file "/etc/supervisor/conf.d/supervisord.conf" during parsing
2015-06-17 21:55:15,171 INFO RPC interface 'supervisor' initialized
2015-06-17 21:55:15,171 CRIT Server 'unix_http_server' running without any HTTP authentication checking
2015-06-17 21:55:15,171 INFO supervisord started with pid 7
2015-06-17 21:55:16,173 INFO spawned: 'amule-server' with pid 12
2015-06-17 21:55:16,423 INFO exited: amule-server (exit status 0; not expected)
2015-06-17 21:55:17,425 INFO spawned: 'amule-server' with pid 47
2015-06-17 21:55:17,436 INFO exited: amule-server (exit status 255; not expected)
2015-06-17 21:55:19,438 INFO spawned: 'amule-server' with pid 50
2015-06-17 21:55:19,449 INFO exited: amule-server (exit status 255; not expected)
2015-06-17 21:55:22,452 INFO spawned: 'amule-server' with pid 53
2015-06-17 21:55:22,464 INFO exited: amule-server (exit status 255; not expected)
2015-06-17 21:55:23,465 INFO gave up: amule-server entered FATAL state, too many start retries too quickly

Do I need to open some ports or anything?

Could I please revive this question?

I installed the aMule container and am getting the same errors in the logfile - and I couldn't find a reply to this question. (Port Forwarding should be ok).

Thank you!

Hi Sparkly, thought I'd take a look at Amule....

Getting some errors..

using existing config
/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/supervisor/options.py:295: UserWarning: Supervisord is running as root and it is searching for its configuration file in default locations (including its current working directory); you probably want to specify a "-c" argument specifying an absolute path to a configuration file for improved security.
'Supervisord is running as root and it is searching '
2015-06-17 21:55:15,154 CRIT Supervisor running as root (no user in config file)
2015-06-17 21:55:15,154 WARN Included extra file "/etc/supervisor/conf.d/supervisord.conf" during parsing
2015-06-17 21:55:15,171 INFO RPC interface 'supervisor' initialized
2015-06-17 21:55:15,171 CRIT Server 'unix_http_server' running without any HTTP authentication checking
2015-06-17 21:55:15,171 INFO supervisord started with pid 7
2015-06-17 21:55:16,173 INFO spawned: 'amule-server' with pid 12
2015-06-17 21:55:16,423 INFO exited: amule-server (exit status 0; not expected)
2015-06-17 21:55:17,425 INFO spawned: 'amule-server' with pid 47
2015-06-17 21:55:17,436 INFO exited: amule-server (exit status 255; not expected)
2015-06-17 21:55:19,438 INFO spawned: 'amule-server' with pid 50
2015-06-17 21:55:19,449 INFO exited: amule-server (exit status 255; not expected)
2015-06-17 21:55:22,452 INFO spawned: 'amule-server' with pid 53
2015-06-17 21:55:22,464 INFO exited: amule-server (exit status 255; not expected)
2015-06-17 21:55:23,465 INFO gave up: amule-server entered FATAL state, too many start retries too quickly

Do I need to open some ports or anything?

I'd assume this container is deader than a dodo...

Sparkly,

I'm having issues since the update of unraid to 6.2 and the Krusader update.  Krusader worked for years for me, but I updated unraid and your docker when the new releases came out.

When I start the docker, it goes to connecting to Guacamole, and brings up the Session: Krusader login. But when I hit OK... nothing happens.

Seems like it gets a bad display var from the logs. And searching also seems like it may be a fairly common problem: (https://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=47912.0)

Any suggestions?

s1.png.8e672626aec2a53c2f70b2bb9d633cb8.png

s2.png.58a1068b285093a057d86a3dd0d9f21f.png

Have you tried cleaning out your appdata and pulling it again.  As docker is host os agnostic, and the docker container hasn't been updated for over a year, there's no reason why it shouldn't work.

I don't use this myself, but just pulled down a copy and it works fine.  Restarted it three times, still working.

Only other thing is whether it's some sort of browser/guacamole thing, but I can't quite see how....

And it's had over 50,000 pulls from dockerhub and three people have reported intermittent issues, one of which was for makemkv, so I'd dispute the definition of common.....  ???

High time you replace that dated Shout-IRC container with The Lounge? It also seems as if your Shout configuration may be using the default "Public" mode, which does not support persistent connections.

Yeah, I guess it's not ready yet, since it requires configuration of the client from the command line before launching it, and also requires creating users and assigning them passwords, if persistent connection support is desired.

I didn't search anywhere. I merely saw this topic on the first page of the forum and assumed that the opening post was maintained to keep an up-to-date list of his containers. My bad.

I also searched the topic for "Lounge", but found nothing. I was unaware that Sparklyballs had joined the LinuxServer.io collaborative project, or that it was a collaborative project to begin with. I also sort of expected that he would respond on IRC, but I guess he's either too busy to respond to every trigger, or doesn't even have a client monitoring them. Then again, my turnaround for responding to my nick being spoken in a given channel may range as high as half to a whole day, depending on whether I remember to scroll my channels list and check for highlight indicators on the message counts.

I didn't search anywhere. I merely saw this topic on the first page of the forum and assumed that the opening post was maintained to keep an up-to-date list of his containers. My bad.

Up to date lists of containers (for any repository) is within the All Applications Repositories / Support Threads Sticky (updated weekly - which includes any blacklisted apps of which a bunch of Sparklyballs' are because they've been deprecated in favour of the linuxserver versions),  or within the Community Applications plugin (updated every 2 hours 24/7 - which won't ever display anything that's blacklisted)

Probably half the authors here don't maintain their OPs with updated lists anymore because I'm able to do a better job at it with far less work.  8)

Probably half the authors here don't maintain their OPs with updated lists anymore because I'm able to do a better job at it with far less work.  8)

I do have to agree though, that this is a confusing situation.  Can we encourage those authors to add an appropriate note to their original posts?

If some choose not to, or are not around any more, can we agree on an appropriate note that moderators can add?

I do have to agree though, that this is a confusing situation.  Can we encourage those authors to add an appropriate note to their original posts?

If some choose not to, or are not around any more, can we agree on an appropriate note that moderators can add?

To help alleviate some of the confusion (mainly for users who for some reason don't use CA), the All Apps thread has now been changed to also display any Moderator Comments on the app (and if its been blacklisted within CA)
  • 3 months later...

Hi, I run the Asset UPNP server on my server, which is based on sparklyballs work/repo. Right now it is at version 4.4. Can I update it to R5.1 or later? Or does sparklyball have to change that? Just the unpaid version is ok by me. But what if I want to change it to the paid version? How would I do that?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Krusader docker: "Access denied" about half way through unrar of 3.6GB, 77 parts RAR archive.

This is a recurring issue with other multi-part RAR archives, but not all of them. I didn't check other types of archives

RAR Archives with fewer parts are successfully unpacked.

Seems like there is a limit to how many parts the archive can have.

Edited by Gico
  • Squid locked this topic