Dynamix - V6 Plugins

PeterB, I do have the same mob and experienced the same issue:

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=36543.msg340400#msg340400

Here is what I did: http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=36543.msg340409#msg340409 based on some advise but I'm still not sure that I picked the correct temps.

I guess that coretemp-isa-0000 is showing the CPU Temp (+46.0 C in your case) and nct6776-isa-0a30 is showing the MB Temp but I don't know how to include it into sensors.conf 

Got the sleep Plugin working. But the button is missing: This is my config

[display]
date="%A, %Y-%m-%d"
number=",."
scale="-1"
align="right"
tabs="0"
text="0"
view=""
total="1"
spin="1"
usage="0"
icons="1"
banner=""
theme="white"
unit="C"
hot="45"
max="55"
poll="0"
refresh="10000"
time="%R"
[confirm]
\nsleep="1"\n

Whats wrong?

Changed the file, removed the plugin, reinstalled the plugin and everything's fine now  :D

Thanks a lot JaY_III.

However I do have a question though. I just guess that the initial label "CPUTIN" (see my last post) equals the CPU Temp and "SYSTIN" is showing the MB Temp? Both labels have changed now:

nct6776-isa-0a30
Adapter: ISA adapter
MB Temp:        +37.0 C  (high = +75.0 C, hyst = +70.0 C)  sensor = thermistor
CPU Temp:       +35.5 C  (high = +80.0 C, hyst = +75.0 C)  sensor = thermistor

Okay, I think that I've almost got to the bottom of this issue:

SYSTIN and CPUTIN names appear to be the result of some internal label changing - the original names being temp1 and temp2.  Where SYSTIN and CPUTIN are being set, I don't know, but those names cannot be used in a label statement - you have to go back to the original temp1 and temp2.

So, temp1 = SYSTIN and, I guess, is a sensible choice to display as Mobo temp.  It appears to match the peripheral temperature reported via IPMI.

temp2 = CPUTIN and is, obviously, some instance of CPU temperature.

So, my sensors,conf is now:

root@Tower:~# cat /etc/sensors.d/sensors.conf
# lines starting with "#" are comments and ignored
# sensor configuration

chip "nct6776-*"

label temp1 "MB Temp"
label temp2 "CPU Temp"

The only thing which puzzles me now is why your high and hyst values for temp2 vary significantly from mine.  Different BIOS version, perhaps?

Anyway, I'm reasonably happy that this appears to be a sane setting.

I removed the dockerMan plugin, per recommendation from LimeTech, since it's now 'built into' unRAID/Dynamix.

I had to re-add the template repository to get my icons back, which seems to have worked.  however, the format of the information for the Docker plugin/part is a bit 'off'.  The Created and Status/Log fields are wrapping, but they used to be on one line each.  Not a big deal, but they looked better before.  Changing the zoom of the page doesn't help, the whole 'table' shrinks or expands, and the columns remain the same percentage of the table, so they all stay wrapped.

My computer is giving me a hard time, and not allowing me to make screenshots right now, but if you need/want to see what I mean, I'll try to get something.

Also, I remember seeing a second template repository once before, but can't find that info now.  Is the original gfardim repository still the suggested one; or is there another/better one I should use?

So, temp1 = SYSTIN and, I guess, is a sensible choice to display as Mobo temp.  It appears to match the peripheral temperature reported via IPMI.

temp2 = CPUTIN and is, obviously, some instance of CPU

Well PeterB, don't you think that the coretemp-isa-0000 is showing the CPU temp? It is at least providing the temp information of the 4 cores. However I have modprobed coretemp as well as the nct sensor but don't know how to activate the coretemp sensor.

temp2 = CPUTIN and is, obviously, some instance of CPU

Well PeterB, don't you think that the coretemp-isa-0000 is showing the CPU temp? It is at least providing the temp information of the 4 cores. However I have modprobed coretemp as well as the nct sensor but don't know how to activate the coretemp sensor.

Modified sensors.conf:

chip "nct6776-isa-0a30"
label temp1 "MB Temp"

chip "coretemp-isa-0000"
label temp1 "CPU Temp"

The labels in both sections have changed:

coretemp-isa-0000
CPU Temp:     +37.0 C  (high = +85.0 C, crit = +105.0 C)
Core 0:       +36.0 C  (high = +85.0 C, crit = +105.0 C)
Core 1:       +37.0 C  (high = +85.0 C, crit = +105.0 C)
Core 2:       +37.0 C  (high = +85.0 C, crit = +105.0 C)
Core 3:       +34.0 C  (high = +85.0 C, crit = +105.0 C)

nct6776-isa-0a30
MB Temp:        +37.0 C  (high = +75.0 C, hyst = +70.0 C)  sensor = thermistor
CPUTIN:         +34.5 C  (high = +80.0 C, hyst = +75.0 C)  sensor = thermistor
AUXTIN:          +2.0 C  (high = +80.0 C, hyst = +75.0 C)  sensor = thermistor

I do believe that this is the more accurate data for my mobo. PeterB, you might want to check if this is working for you as well.

bonienl, could you fix the S3 sleep script?

Actually, it use a value in bytes to check if there is network activity, but this value is too small, you should set in kb which is more appropriate for this usage.

Let me know what you think about it. Thanks in advance.

bwm-ng -u bits -o csv -c 30 -d 0 -t 1000 -T avg | grep eth0 | cut -d";" -f5 | tail -1 | sed 's/.\{6\}$//'

Looking at the Array Devices tab, while doing some reading & writing to the array, the numbers of Reads and Writes are static, unless I refresh the page or switch between tab, even though I've set "Real-time" under Display Settings -> Page update frequency.

Using v6b12 after clean install

For the moment S3 sleep was converted to v6 design just to make it work.

Right now I am quite busy with the whole integration thing in v6, but once time permits I have a look at improving S3 sleep.

I understand but you should try  the modification provided, for me it works very well!!!

bwm-ng -u bits -o csv -c 30 -d 0 -t 1000 -T avg | grep eth0 | cut -d";" -f5 | tail -1 | sed 's/.\{6\}$//'

For the moment S3 sleep was converted to v6 design just to make it work.

Right now I am quite busy with the whole integration thing in v6, but once time permits I have a look at improving S3 sleep.

I understand but you should try  the modification provided, for me it works very well!!!

Sorry I overlooked your modification, I have a look.

I found a newer version of sensors-detect which found my super I/O chip correctly where the version in unRAID didn't. It might help those of you using the System Temp plugin on newer motherboards / chipsets. I just downloaded the file to my flash drive saving it as SD.sh and then ran it. You might have to set permissions to make it executable but I didn't. Here is a link to the lm-sensors page where the link can be found. http://www.lm-sensors.org/wiki/Devices. I'm going to post this in the system temp plugin thread too.

Gary