[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

Here is a quick tutorial for upgrading from the old PLEx installs/plugins to my plugin to keep your current database and settings:

quick tutorial

i seem to have a problem with the plex plugin due to the storage size thing

if this page is going to do a DU everytime we enter that page then it takes like 15 minutes for me to load

i have like 45000 tv episodes / 5000 movies / 80000 songs of metadata in there ......

guess i can put it off but is there no other way of doing this?

I've managed to get nzbmegasearch working for unraid 5 and 6, and will update the plugins later today to use python 2.7.3 (i used this version as nzbmegasearch is not compatible with 2.7.5 and all the other apps work on 2.7.3)

The plex app is just being tested by a few to make sure the plex pass login is working, then it will be up too.

I'll have a look at the new plugin structure to see how different it is from what i've made so far.

Legend - Thanks!

NZBMegasearch is failing after a few minutes. Not sure why, I have attached the log file to help.

Can you tell me which version of unraid you are running, as well as go to prompt and type "python --version" and let me know what version shows up?

unRaid 6Beta5

Python 2.7.5

I have deleted the entire package directory and installed all the plg's from scratch via terminal. All the packages have been changed over to all your ver6 plg's (except for plex at this point), so if it is calling up the wrong Python package I am not sure why.

NZBMegaSearch is not compatible with Python 2.7.5.  All of my plugins currently use python 2.7.3 for that reason, which means you have another plugin installed that is installing a newer version of python. 

You can have a look at your plugins (*.plg) files to find the one dong this, and replace the code that installs python 2.7.5 with this:

<FILE Name="/boot/packages/python-2.7.5-x86_64-1.txz" Run="upgradepkg --install-new">

<URL>http://slackware.cs.utah.edu/pub/slackware/slackware64-14.1/slackware64/d/python-2.7.5-x86_64-1.txz</URL>

<MD5>9b37a33a41b263c945fddb58949386f0</MD5>

</FILE>

then reboot. The only catch is, whatever plugin that is using the new version needs to be compatible with 2.7.3, which if you're using sickbeard, couchpotato, or any of those downloader apps, they all are.

Your script still downloads python-2.7.5 - or did I miss something?

All the plugins on the first page use python 2.7.3 in their 32bit versions and 2.7.5 in their 64bit versions. Interestingly there isn't a pre 2.7.5 in the 64bit environment: http://slackware.cs.utah.edu/pub/slackware/slackware64-14.1/slackware64/d/, hence i guess the differences.

It looks like NZBMegaSearch needs itself upgrading before it can be used in 64bit if it cannot use 2.7.5.

2.7.3 can be found here:

<URL>http://slackware.cs.utah.edu/pub/slackware/slackware-14.0/slackware/d/python-2.7.3-i486-2.txz</URL>'>http://slackware.cs.utah.edu/pub/slackware/slackware-14.0/slackware/d/python-2.7.3-i486-2.txz</URL>

<MD5>14740c268031f7fe09f2f8d533c6da8f</MD5>

Purely out of interest (and for my learning) PhAzE, why are you using https://dl.dumptruck.goldenfrog.com/p/Vq3zpArAKB/python-2.7.3-i686-5PTr.txz and not http://slackware.cs.utah.edu/pub/slackware/slackware-14.0/slackware/d/python-2.7.3-i486-2.txz ? I would have thought using official channels would help keep things standardised and saves us having several different names of python in the packages folder?

All the plugins on the first page use python 2.7.3 in their 32bit versions and 2.7.5 in their 64bit versions. Interestingly there isn't a pre 2.7.5 in the 64bit environment: http://slackware.cs.utah.edu/pub/slackware/slackware64-14.1/slackware64/d/, hence i guess the differences.

It looks like NZBMegaSearch needs itself upgrading before it can be used in 64bit if it cannot use 2.7.5.

2.7.3 can be found here:

<URL>http://slackware.cs.utah.edu/pub/slackware/slackware-14.0/slackware/d/python-2.7.3-i486-2.txz</URL>'>http://slackware.cs.utah.edu/pub/slackware/slackware-14.0/slackware/d/python-2.7.3-i486-2.txz</URL>

<MD5>14740c268031f7fe09f2f8d533c6da8f</MD5>

Purely out of interest (and for my learning) PhAzE, why are you using https://dl.dumptruck.goldenfrog.com/p/Vq3zpArAKB/python-2.7.3-i686-5PTr.txz and not http://slackware.cs.utah.edu/pub/slackware/slackware-14.0/slackware/d/python-2.7.3-i486-2.txz ? I would have thought using official channels would help keep things standardised and saves us having several different names of python in the packages folder?

Official python 2.7.3 doesn't work with nzbmegasearch either. I suggest someone hassle the Dev to update his code because I'm tempted to upgrade them all to 2.7.5 and let megasearch sit broken into the Dev updates.

What do you people think? Upgrade all plugins to official 2.7.5 python and let megasearch break or try to accommodate it and leave python at 2.7.3 for all apps?

Here is a quick tutorial for upgrading from the old PLEx installs/plugins to my plugin to keep your current database and settings:

quick tutorial

i seem to have a problem with the plex plugin due to the storage size thing

if this page is going to do a DU everytime we enter that page then it takes like 15 minutes for me to load

i have like 45000 tv episodes / 5000 movies / 80000 songs of metadata in there ......

guess i can put it off but is there no other way of doing this?

Holy crap! If you look at the GUI and turn off the show storage size option does that make it faster? That's what that option is there for.

I'll add a conditional statement for the chown commands so it doesn't already run if not required.

I've just updated the plex plugin to 1.4.1, this now checks for the current owner of the install, config, and transcode folders before running "chown" on them.

If you have an unusually large database for plex, this will prevent that command from running if your folder ownerships are already correct.  Also if you find its taking too long to get the size of the config/library directory you should turn off the option to see the storage size in the plugin.

Let me know if there are any other changes that need to be made.

First off, thanks for the plugin updates, been hoping for them to be updated for a bit now.

Question though, and I feel somewhat stupid for asking, but I'm used to the way Influenzer had his settings page so I was hoping for some pointers, or even an installation manual of sorts, for yours. :)

When I look at the settings page for each of your plugins I don't see a data directory listing. Is this what you have listed as Config Directory? I currently have the install directory set as my flash drive (/usr/local/xxxx) so that when I reboot it grabs the latest version, but I want all my configurations saved to my cache drive so they don't get deleted upon reboot. When I used Influenzer's plugins I had the data directory pointing to /mnt/cache/AppData/xxxx. I just want to make sure I'm setting this up correctly. Thanks for any assistance you can give. :)

First off, thanks for the plugin updates, been hoping for them to be updated for a bit now.

Question though, and I feel somewhat stupid for asking, but I'm used to the way Influenzer had his settings page so I was hoping for some pointers, or even an installation manual of sorts, for yours. :)

When I look at the settings page for each of your plugins I don't see a data directory listing. Is this what you have listed as Config Directory? I currently have the install directory set as my flash drive (/usr/local/xxxx) so that when I reboot it grabs the latest version, but I want all my configurations saved to my cache drive so they don't get deleted upon reboot. When I used Influenzer's plugins I had the data directory pointing to /mnt/cache/AppData/xxxx. I just want to make sure I'm setting this up correctly. Thanks for any assistance you can give. :)

You are correct, the config directory is what influencer called data directory. So if you had your data directory on influencer plugin set to /mnt/cache/AppData/xxxx then set the config directory on mine to that as well.

I can confirm that works great. I made backups of my data directories first just in case. Once setup properly SABnzbd and Sickbeard loaded up perfectly with all my settings. Couchpotato lost my wanted movie list and the quality setting got reset, but odly the rest of the settings were retained. 

I can confirm that works great. I made backups of my data directories first just in case. Once setup properly SABnzbd and Sickbeard loaded up perfectly with all my settings. Couchpotato lost my wanted movie list and the quality setting got reset, but odly the rest of the settings were retained.

Hmm that's odd about couchpotato, I'll have a look at the plugin logic sometime in the next day or so to see if i can replicate that problem and fix it.  That specific plugin I made uses a different directory name than influencers so I might just be missing a file in the transfer.

well out of sickbeard, couchpotato and headphones only couchpotato survived the upgrade.

It the installs that it doesn't like. CP has been installed relatively recently, so may conform better, but headphones and SB are a couple of years old. Re-downloading them and pointing to my old config files seems to have worked though.

Last thing to sort out is pled as thats not happy at all....

Can i request that for the "branch" field there is an option to use your own url and not just master and develop? I prefer using mr-orange's sickbeard rather than the official branch.

I moved over to these plugins with no issue, other than the couch potato one where wanted and custom quality settings were missing.  No buggy.

Sick beard, sabnzbd and headphones were very smooth with nothing lost.

Thanks the work in taking these in and freshening them up.

well out of sickbeard, couchpotato and headphones only couchpotato survived the upgrade.

It the installs that it doesn't like. CP has been installed relatively recently, so may conform better, but headphones and SB are a couple of years old. Re-downloading them and pointing to my old config files seems to have worked though.

Last thing to sort out is pled as thats not happy at all....

Can i request that for the "branch" field there is an option to use your own url and not just master and develop? I prefer using mr-orange's sickbeard rather than the official branch.

I'll need a few fork URL examples to verify the layout is similar but I do plan on adding that

I've updated all plugins so now they won't run CHOWN unless the folder owners differ from the RUNAS user.  Just for consistency purposes across all plugins.

NZBDrone has now been updated with a check for the data.tar.xx file inside the DEB so it will extract the right file that exists in there rather than assuming its extension is .gz (since the dev branch now uses .xz).  If none of that makes sense to you, you can ignore this :)

Added Mylar as a new plugin.

Let me know if it has any issues.  regarding the autoprocesscomic.py scripts, if you have sabnzbd installed i assume you have your scripts folder on a physical drive so it survives a reboot. These files go into that folder (as do the sickbeard autoprocesstv.py scripts, same kind of setup)