4TB drive seen as only 2TB until reboot.

My unRAID (5.0.4) is 2TB drives, and I am going to start migrating to 4TB drives next week.  So I started tonight with adding a new 4TB drive for parity.  Stopped the array, and tried to assign parity to the new 4TB drive, and unRAID steadfastly refused to see it as 4TB, and truncated it at 2.2TB.

A shutdown and reboot fixed it, so it's not a big deal, but I wanted to report it.

What is the bottom line here?  Does this problem happen with completely stock 5.0.4?  If not, is this a case where a plugin is installing a newer library version than stock install and this is causing the problem?

That is what it appears...  sgdisk is unable to run with the wrong shared library, and therefore unable t partition the new drive.

Dec 15 21:23:41 TMCINAS02 logger: sgdisk: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.9' not found (required by sgdisk)

Dec 15 21:23:41 TMCINAS02 logger: sgdisk: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.11' not found (required by sgdisk)

Dec 15 21:23:41 TMCINAS02 logger: sgdisk: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.9' not found (required by /usr/lib/libicuio.so.44)

Joe L.