(solved) 47 reiserfs errors after rebuild

I am running 4.7 and had a drive crash this week.

I had run a parity check days before with no errors.

I replaced the disk and did a preclear on it.

The disk was rebuild as I thought was normal.

I say a bunch of errors scrolling on the screen.

Do I need to run reiserfsck with the rebuild tree option or something else ?

the last part of the reiserfsck report

-root@Tower:/# root@Tower:/#  the problem in the internal node occured (62420499), / 70 (of 168|/ 18 (of 170-                                                                                                                block 75922546: The level of the node (58391) is not correct, (1) expected

-bash: syntax error near unexpected token `('

root@Tower:/# -bash: syntax error near unexpected token `('

> root@Tower:/#  the problem in the internal node occured (75922546), /103 (of 168|block 1769144                                                                                                                35: The level of the node (16136) is not correct, (2) expected

> -bash: syntax error near unexpected token `('

> root@Tower:/#  the problem in the internal node occured (176914435),/ 14 (of  21// 88 (of 138/                                                                                                                /159 (of 164|block 6271956: The level of the node (50999) is not correct, (1) ex                                                                                                                pected

root@Tower:/# root@Tower:/#  the problem in the internal node occured/ 15 (of  21|block 219705351: The level                                                                                                                  of the node (56732) is not correct, (3) expected

root@Tower:/# -bash: syntax error near unexpected token `('

> root@Tower:/#  the problem in the internal node occured (219705351), whole subtrfinished

> root@Tower:/# Comparing bitmaps..vpf-10640: The on-disk and the correct bitmaps differs.

> -bash: Comparing: command not found

> root@Tower:/# Bad nodes were found, Semantic pass skipped

> -bash: Bad: command not found

> root@Tower:/# 41 found corruptions can be fixed only when running with --rebuild-tree

> -bash: 41: command not found

> root@Tower:/# ###########

> root@Tower:/# reiserfsck finished at Sat Aug 31 16:41:48 2013

> Usage: reiserfsck [mode] [options]  device

reiserfs-check-partial.txt

The logs are illegible. It appears as if you've pasted a bunch of gobbledygook in to the terminal window. Please try again. Open a terminal, e.g., Putty, window and connect with telnet. Carefully type "reiserfsck --check /dev/md1". Copy and paste the entire terminal session into a post. It should only be a few dozen lines.

Thank you for the help

I ran the rebuild tree and took 13 hours to finish.

It completed with a lost and fould that i expected.

about 30 gig lost and 40 or directories to fix.

All in all not to bad considering how bad it looked from the beginning.

I wonder why it happened, as I had run a parity check on the system only days prior and it was clear.

Do love unraid as it this was raid5 I would have kissed 16 terabytes bye bye..

John