[SOLVED] Plex Media Server - WDTV no streaming

Hi,

I`m trying to install the Plex Media Server 0.9.7.22 on my HP N40L with unraid 5.0 rc13 (same issue with 5.0 rc12a)The Plex media server is installed and is working, tested with a Windows Plex client. When I try to stream movies from my WDTV Live Streaming Media Payer (Gen3), I can see all movies, but not one movie can be streamed (DNLA is activated) to the WDTV client (showing only a rotating circle all the time). I have exactly the same Plex Media Server 0.9.7.22 installed on Openmediavault (same HP N40L hardware) and it`s working without any issue. Does anybody has any idea what`s causing the problem.

The problem is fixed :-) I was a missing DNLA profile for the WDTV client. Plex was trancoding all HD videos all the time. I copied the existing DNLA profile xml file into the PLex cache directory, added a new WDTV DNLA xmp profile from here  http://forums.plexapp.com/index.php/topic/39681-working-dlna-profiles/page-4?hl=%2Btranscoding+%2Boff#entry359092 , saved it in the Plex directory, which is in the cache drive in my case and now it is working without any problems.