New unmenu pluging: myMain

SSD

Run the following commands and post the output files ...

/root/mdcmd status|strings > /boot/mdcmdstrings.txt

cat /proc/partitions | grep -v '^major' | grep -v '^$' > /boot/procpartitions.txt

ls -l /dev/disk/by-label | grep 'UNRAID' > /boot/lsbylabelunraid.txt

ls -l /dev/disk/by-id > /boot/lsbyid.txt

mount > /boot/mount.txt

smbclient -N -L localhost > /boot/smbinfo.txt 2>/dev/null

and post the output files.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty cool diff display!

Two basic changes:

1 - Change to the parsing logic for loading internal drive array - bug did not present on all arrays

2 - Allow an option to override the images directory (allows adding IP address)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello and I hope everyone had a great Christmas.  OK, yesterday I installed MyMain plugin from UnMenu and everything looks good so far.  I've read several posts and pretty much figured a lot of things out.  What I don't "see" are the MyServer and MySlots .jpg files.  Their "links" point to http://tower/log/images/MyServer.jpg and MySlots.jpg.  All other "icons" eg; Samsung, WD, refresh are displayed correctly and are functional.  As suggested, I modified MySlots to resemble my configuration in \\tower\flash\unmenu\images\stock, MyServer is fine. From a command line, ls -l /var/log the output shows that the /var/log/images directory is linked to /boot/unmenu/images.  I believe this is correct.  But still no images.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thankx

linked.jpg

Hello and I hope everyone had a great Christmas.  OK, yesterday I installed MyMain plugin from UnMenu and everything looks good so far.  I've read several posts and pretty much figured a lot of things out.  What I don't "see" are the MyServer and MySlots .jpg files.  Their "links" point to http://tower/log/images/MyServer.jpg and MySlots.jpg.  All other "icons" eg; Samsung, WD, refresh are displayed correctly and are functional.  As suggested, I modified MySlots to resemble my configuration in \\tower\flash\unmenu\images\stock, MyServer is fine. From a command line, ls -l /var/log the output shows that the /var/log/images directory is linked to /boot/unmenu/images.  I believe this is correct.  But still no images.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thankx

linked.jpg

The "images/stock" directory contains a set of images that myMain manages.  These images may be updated from time to time on the Google codebase, and when you run the update process will result in overwriting the files in this directory on your machine.

The "images" directory contains a set of images that are user specific.  Images will be placed in this directory if they don't already exist. After that, however, the files are not overwritten by the update procedure.

There is (should be) a copy of the MyServer.jpg and MySlots.jpg in both the images and images/stock directories. The one in the images directory is the one that is used.  It should be replaced with your personalized version.  The one in the images/stock directory is just for your reference.  Should you ever want to refer to the default images, they are there.

Try putting your MyServer.jpg and MySlots.jpg files in the images directory, clear your cache, and try again.

• 6 months later...

MyMenu - Default view - Usage Notes column ...

when preclearing drives, shows preclearing status.  However, sda entry doesn't change (ie doesn't show the preclearing status nor does it change it's "new" icon in column one to the preclearing icon.  Also I see a "sda doesn't exist in drivedb[]" error in my syslog.

Using the latest 5.0beta8c + latest unmenu/mymenu.

Cheers.