This is a long-shot....

I have an old unRaid server that died (power supply). In the time since then, I have lost the flash drive that had unraid on it. Can I use a fresh 4.7 server and save the data on the disks?

If so, can someone point me to what steps I would need to do to make the server recognize the old disks?

Fingers crossed...

You can install unraid to a new flash drive, which will be limited to 3 drives. I'm not sure if you can set 3 data drives or just 2, but do NOT set any drives in the parity slot, only assign drives as data. Start the array, and the drives you assign should be available on the network, and you can copy off the data. When you are done with those 2 drives, unassign them, set a new configuration, and assign 2 more drives. Lather, rinse, repeat until you have all your data. Your old parity drive will show as unformatted, just ignore it and move on. If more than one of your old drives shows as unformatted, don't do anything until you post a syslog and ask for assistance.

I have an old unRaid server that died (power supply). In the time since then, I have lost the flash drive that had unraid on it. Can I use a fresh 4.7 server and save the data on the disks?

If so, can someone point me to what steps I would need to do to make the server recognize the old disks?

Fingers crossed...

I'm not 100% sure what you're asking.  Are you asking if you can recover your files, or are you asking if you can configure a new flash drive to work the same way as your old one did, with shares and files all intact?

I'll answer the former question of whether or not you can recover your files: Yes.

Each disk is its own self-contained ReiserFS volume, and will be accessible under any operating system (unRAID is one example) that supports ReiserFS.

You do not need to "set drives" and configure an array.  All you need to do is mount the file systems from each of your drives, and presumably mount a new "spare" drive as well, then proceed to copy your files to a new location.

If you're asking about rebuilding a new flash drive while keeping your old "array intact", I suspect that is also relatively easy to do, but I don't have the expertise to say what would work with certainty.