Influencers Plug-ins-[UNPLUGGED] Support & Download-Sab, CP, Sickbeard, + more!!

It definitely sounds like the mover script, I've never had that issue, might be the excludes disk that caused it, or the fact that there was previously an identical directory on the array. Will require some testing to figure out.

Sickbeard is working fine today.  Only things I did were...

remove all the excluded disks in the mover setup

copied the .db files from the location they got moved to by the mover script, instead of copying the old versions I have backed up on my local PC.

Seems to be working just fine now.  I'll report this issue as a bug in the release thread.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Influencer - just decided to add headphones, got it downloaded, installed and running in less than 15 mins - damn good job sir !

It does say it needs to update, or something - should i do this or will that break it. Also should I now update all of my plg's to your latest ones or leave it a while until you say its worth doing (dont know the versions i have but guess they a few weeks old and sab is the hardcoded version) - but currently all 4 seem to be going fine following your recomendations, and thats from a linux dodo

These plg's seem to have come such a long way in what is probably only a month- you are doing a great job for us all

Hi guys, I grabbed Influencers plugins and got SAB Sick and Headphones up working bulletproof, put in my old config files and plug and play baby...

Couchpotato for some reason wont start.... am i missing something? I installed the pLG its in the setting tab, all settings are pointing correctly..... Ideas?

Hi guys, I grabbed Influencers plugins and got SAB Sick and Headphones up working bulletproof, put in my old config files and plug and play baby...

Couchpotato for some reason wont start.... am i missing something? I installed the pLG its in the setting tab, all settings are pointing correctly..... Ideas?

run

/etc/rc.d/rc.couchpotato_v2 install
/etc/rc.d/rc.couchpotato_v2 start

Report what is printed on screen from those two commands.

As for if its worth while to update, if they are a few weeks old here is what has been done:

• Ability to update plug-in from the GUI with the press of a button(renames old version to pluginname.plg.old, downloads new plug-in, installs)
  • Ability to downgrade to the last version you had before updating(assuming you updated from the GUI)
  • Sabnzbd now downloads newest version as expected(I didn't fix this, they got their sourceforge problem figured out)
  • Can change settings without having to disable plug-in, change settings + enable. You can have the plug-in either enabled or disabled, and change any setting other than the "Run as" user. Changing a setting will cause the app to be stopped and restarted to use the new settings.

...here is what has been done:

• Ability to update plug-in from the GUI with the press of a button(renames old version to pluginname.plg.old, downloads new plug-in, installs)
  • Ability to downgrade to the last version you had before updating(assuming you updated from the GUI)
  • Sabnzbd now downloads newest version as expected(I didn't fix this, they got their sourceforge problem figured out)
  • Can change settings without having to disable plug-in, change settings + enable. You can have the plug-in either enabled or disabled, and change any setting other than the "Run as" user. Changing a setting will cause the app to be stopped and restarted to use the new settings.

Impressive work.  Thanks again, I know how busy you've been at work, and how much time this takes to code and test.  Plus all the help you offer on the various threads, I'm hoping you still took some time to eat something from time to time ;)

I was just going to update all my plugins to get the benefit of upgrading the plugins from the settings pages.  I think you've mentioned trying to start using version numbers, and this will be most welcome.  The plugins have the same name as you update, so I'm not sure which versions of any I currently have installed.  :P

Yeah thats another compromise of github. It makes pushing updates easier, but in order to keep a version number in the name I'd have to rename, remove the file from the git repo, then add the new filename each time. Much easier to edit one line to change the version! And i think i remembered to eat, of course i cant remember!

When writing the update of whats changed, I couldn't remember if that was all either.

Plus I forgot to mention those changes are still only in the dev branch, so you can hold off on updating until I move it to master, which I'll be doing here in just a little while. I've tested and am satisfied everything works. Will probably find a bug that I won't be able to believe I missed, but I know it won't blow your server up(or lose your data)

I have only installed SABnzbd, SickBeard and CouchPotato, all from the dev branch, and they all started and are running just fine.  I'm restarting the server right now, just to confirm they install from scratch fine, and I'm sure they will.

In CouchPotato, it offers to let me "upgrade PLG", and clicking that button does seem to download and install the latest and backup the current version, but it doesn't offer the "downgrade PLG" button.  It shows the downgrade button on the other 2 plugins.  Maybe the restart will fix it, I'll let you know if so.

they all show version 2.1 so you must have some sort of versioning working now, which is great.

Now that they all install and run fine for me, I don't expect I'll need/want to worry about them for a while.  ;D

restart finished.  Everything installed and started fine.  CP still doesn't show the downgrade button.  also, SickBeard shows is "unknown version" and requests me to click update in the application to get a handle on the version.

otherwise, everything looks great on my system.

thank you again.

The issue with couchpotato is because even in the dev branch, the plug-in is set to download the updated plugin from the master branch, which since I haven't pulled the fixes from the dev branch, there is a missing "/" in one of the paths. I had to run out earlier, about to push the changes now.

As for sickbeard, it will do that every time you reboot, sickbeard has a very weird versioning system going, I believe it uses the SHA-1 from the git clone for the version, which it can only get when updating in-app. You can run an update, it shouldn't hurt anything(unless sickbeards updater gets broken in the future).

And also note the Plugin will always have the update button on screen, I'm trying to think of a way to verify if there IS an update, for now its just an option to make it easier if you want to or know if there is, just removes some steps to make the process easier, :)

EDIT: All changes should be in master now. Enjoy, :)

Nice work Influencer. :-)  Hopefully,once these stable versions get widely used, the users can help even more with forum questions and git stuff.... and take some of the workload off you. Again, nice work. Outside of SimpleFeatures, these three were plugins that were widely used. And getting buggy... Giving the whole plugin system a questionable start. Thanks for picking up the coding on these.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

I'm hoping for two things, one of which I think will come some time after V5 is released as stable,

1. Unified plug-in repository with some sort of dependency database/checker

2. These plug-ins become stable enough that they just work for all users. I'm well aware of the fact users with a basic license will most likely have trouble since these apps just work better when ran off a cache drive.

I think it would be a huge help if plug-ins could have a flag of sorts to identify if they should be installed before or after everything else is up. Right now they are installed before/during the boot, when other more important services are being started. If a plug-in needs to be started before everything else comes up, we should be able to flag that, if its a plug-in for an app like these, it should default install after the server is up and running. This would get rid of most issues, especially the issue of if something fails, the system never comes online.

Thank you for the kind words, :)

I get the following when trying to launch rc.couchpotato_v2 install (rebooting prevents the array from starting until I kill the start process for couchpotato)

root@phatstore:~# /etc/rc.d/rc.couchpotato_v2 install

Installing latest version of CouchPotato v2...

git: /usr/lib/libz.so.1: no version information available (required by git)

You must specify a repository to clone.

usage: git clone [options] [--] <repo> [<dir>]

-v, --verbose        be more verbose

-q, --quiet          be more quiet

--progress            force progress reporting

-n, --no-checkout    don't create a checkout

--bare                create a bare repository

--mirror              create a mirror repository (implies bare)

-l, --local          to clone from a local repository

--no-hardlinks        don't use local hardlinks, always copy

-s, --shared          setup as shared repository

--recursive          initialize submodules in the clone

--recurse-submodules  initialize submodules in the clone

--template <template-directory>

directory from which templates will be used

--reference <repo>    reference repository

-o, --origin <branch>

use <branch> instead of 'origin' to track upstream

-b, --branch <branch>

checkout <branch> instead of the remote's HEAD

-u, --upload-pack <path>

path to git-upload-pack on the remote

--depth <depth>      create a shallow clone of that depth

cp: cannot stat `/tmp/CouchPotatoServer/*': No such file or directory

... OK

I have had problems with other plugins released by influencer, so I'm trying them one at a time.  My suspicion is that the version I have of  libz.so.1 may not be compatible with what's being installed.  But it's  difficult to know what's wrong.

Any help would be appreciated.  Influencer, I know you've been really busy and my install currently works with older/other plugins, as such my request for help is super low priority. 

Many thanks,

SureGuy

I detail this problem in my OP, since you can now pick what git repo and branch of couchpotato to install the config file needs to be updated. I haven't had the chance to make the plugin do this automatically so for now it has to be done manually, either by deleting/renaming the config or adding the extra two options to it.

I would suggest renaming the config then installing the plugin again, you'll have to set up your directories and port again though, but one you do it should work without a problem. If not you can delete the new config, rename the old one back to original and the older plugin will work fine.

The config is located in /boot/config/plugins/couchpotato/

That's the flash share if accessing from the share on another pc.

The same issue exists on Sickbeard as the same functionality is present.

I'm sorry to hear you've had issues, we will work to get the issues worked out!

Sent from my HTC Vivid

I just wanted to say I updated all of my plugins to your branch and it's working flawlessly. Even SABnzbd is finally starting/stopping properly.

I did decide to stop running Headphones. It's just not what I need right now. Perhaps when the developer works on it some more I'll give it another shot.

...try this:

ps -auxx | grep sickbeard

Whoops, Tybio fat fingered  :P

Type this (with just 1 x)...

ps -aux | grep sickbeard

You should get a list of at least 2 instances of sickbeard.  the first one is usually the one that needs to be killed.  you'll see a PID number, type "kill [that PID]" (no quotes) and it will kill the process that is hung, and the GUI should return in about 5 to 10 seconds.  If there are 3 instances of sickbeard, it seems the middle/second one is usually the one to kill, but i kill the first 2 in that case, just to be sure.  The final instance is the grep command you just ran, so you can ignore that always.

I try all that, and when I kill the process it doesn't actually kill the process.  Still can't access the unraid gui.

Still can't seem to get sabnzbd working..

2012-07-12 17:20:24 ERROR 404: Not Found.

bad download, deleting

Any ideas?

Which log is that in? What are the lines around it?  Have you grabbed a fresh version of the unplugged SAB plg file from the github?

Still can't seem to get sabnzbd working..

2012-07-12 17:20:24 ERROR 404: Not Found.

bad download, deleting

Any ideas?

Which log is that in? What are the lines around it?  Have you grabbed a fresh version of the unplugged SAB plg file from the github?

That's the output from my installation attempt. I am using the OP's link, is that not the correct one?

Sorry - this is the output the I get when trying to install the unplugged version:

Warning: simplexml_load_file():                                                                                                      ^ in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): sabnzbd_unplugged.plg:1089: parser error : Entity 'nbsp' not defined in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():                        let TIMER=$TIMER+1</div><div class='line' id='LC145'>     in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():                                                                                                    ^ in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): sabnzbd_unplugged.plg:1089: parser error : Entity 'nbsp' not defined in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():  TIMER=$TIMER+1</div><div class='line' id='LC145'>      in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():                                                                                ^ in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): =$TIMER+1</div><div class='line' id='LC145'>       in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():                                                                                ^ in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): R+1</div><div class='line' id='LC145'>        in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): sp;                             echo -n $TIMER</div><div class='line' id='LC146'>  in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():                                                                                                      ^ in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): sp;                          echo -n $TIMER</div><div class='line' id='LC146'>   in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():                                                                                                    ^ in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): sp;                               echo -n $TIMER</div><div class='line' id='LC146'>    in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():                                                                                                          ^ in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): sp;                            echo -n $TIMER</div><div class='line' id='LC146'>     in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():                                                                                                        ^ in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():        echo -n $TIMER</div><div class='line' id='LC146'>      in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():                                                                                      ^ in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): -n $TIMER</div><div class='line' id='LC146'>       in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): MER</div><div class='line' id='LC146'>        in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): sp;                               if [ $TIMER -gt 10 ]; then</div><div class='line' id='LC147'>  in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():                                                                                                          ^ in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): sp;                            if [ $TIMER -gt 10 ]; then</div><div class='line' id='LC147'>   in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():                                                                                                        ^ in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():        if [ $TIMER -gt 10 ]; then</div><div class='line' id='LC147'>    in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():                                                                                      ^ in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): $TIMER -gt 10 ]; then</div><div class='line' id='LC147'>     in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():  -gt 10 ]; then</div><div class='line' id='LC147'>      in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): 0 ]; then</div><div class='line' id='LC147'>       in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): hen</div><div class='line' id='LC147'>        in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): iv><div class='line' id='LC147'>         in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): T.pid not created for some reason"</div><div class='line' id='LC148'>  in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): not created for some reason"</div><div class='line' id='LC148'>   in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): eated for some reason"</div><div class='line' id='LC148'>    in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): for some reason"</div><div class='line' id='LC148'>     in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): me reason"</div><div class='line' id='LC148'>      in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): son"</div><div class='line' id='LC148'>       in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): ot;</div><div class='line' id='LC148'>        in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): iv><div class='line' id='LC148'>         in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): sabnzbd_unplugged.plg:1104: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: img line 1103 and div in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): </div> in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():      ^ in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): sabnzbd_unplugged.plg:1121: parser error : StartTag: invalid element name in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():        <![if !IE]><h4 id="blacktocat">GitHub Links</h4><![endif]> in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():        ^ in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): sabnzbd_unplugged.plg:1121: parser error : StartTag: invalid element name in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():        <![if !IE]><h4 id="blacktocat">GitHub Links</h4><![endif]> in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():                                                        ^ in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): sabnzbd_unplugged.plg:1168: parser error : StartTag: invalid element name in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():    <![if !IE]><div id="legal"><![endif]> in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): sabnzbd_unplugged.plg:1168: parser error : StartTag: invalid element name in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():    <![if !IE]><div id="legal"><![endif]> in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():                                ^ in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): sabnzbd_unplugged.plg:1175: parser error : Entity 'copy' not defined in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():      <p>© 2012 <span title="0.06224s from fe2.rs.github.com">GitHub</span> in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():                ^ in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): sabnzbd_unplugged.plg:1184: parser error : Entity 'reg' not defined in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():        Computing</a> of Rackspace Hosting<span>®</span> in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():                                                      ^ in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): sabnzbd_unplugged.plg:1518: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: body line 51 and div in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): </div> in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): sabnzbd_unplugged.plg:1545: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: meta line 8 and body in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():  </body> in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():          ^ in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): sabnzbd_unplugged.plg:1546: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: meta line 7 and html in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): </html> in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():        ^ in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): sabnzbd_unplugged.plg:1548: parser error : Premature end of data in tag head line 6 in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():  in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): ^ in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): sabnzbd_unplugged.plg:1548: parser error : Premature end of data in tag html line 5 in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file():  in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): ^ in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

xml parse error

It looks like you are using the github links and saving the html.  If you go to his site and scroll down, you will see a description, in that description there are links to the various packages.  Right click on them in THAT list and copy the URL, not in the git list at the top as the git list takes you to another web page and not to the "files".